Monday, June 1, 2009

living alone

The downside of living alone is that only you are responsible for the huge pile of laundry. You are also the only one to blame if there is a mess, if the dogs aren’t fed, if the lawn isn’t done, and if you run out of toilet paper.
The upside of living alone is that you can have chocolate biscuits and beer for dinner every night if you want to.

So ... guess what chores I have to do, what I've run out of and what I'm having for dinner tonight.

6 comments:

  1. I can SOOOO relate! Don't tell Hubby I said that;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like freedom vs. doing chores, eh? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes there certainly are advantages and disadvantages. Train the dogs to fetch the beer and the red sauce,and the black sauce, that's a few less chores for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmm lemme see.... pop open a beer, go buy some more beer, drink some more beer, and teach the dogs to open the frig... And share the chocolate biscuits with the dogs.

    Hey, I couldn't resist giving you an award that was just given to me. I think you have sweet stuff to read about. ;-) Come on ova to the Tree House to get it if and when you have time. I am a firm believer that you don't hafta feel pressured, hafta post, hafta accept or "hafta" do anything... unless you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's see now, chores only if you want to and beer and chocolate. I can't find anything wrong with that.

    SQ

    ReplyDelete