1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 5 blog friends to do the same!
I fully intend on breaking every rule in the book, for this one I will break the 4th, and just say that if you want to do it then do it. It's a bit of fun and we all need that.
I had to find a disk with photos on it and this is from a trip I took with my wife. It was our last getaway together. We drove out to the Coromandel Peninsula to stay for a few days. This was a roadside pit-stop. It was February so the weather was perfect and although we both knew there wasn't too much time left, we had the best time.

It is a great picture and I love a rule breaker.
ReplyDeleteAnne
A beautiful photo and a wonderful memory, thank you for sharing that with us.
ReplyDeleteRule breaking is fun, and good.
SQ
It's so beautiful. Where is that exactly?
ReplyDeleteJase,
ReplyDeleteIt is so lovely. When I clicked on the picture to enlarge it I was so amazed at how beautiful it was. It could see the animals in the valley and it so green. Great pick you made for the post.
Ahhh, a rebel at heart! Hope you caught my lovely post with a picture of a fence post! LOL Yours is much better!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll do it again, only start from the last folder and count backwards...
Thank you all. The pic was taken on the peninsula between Thames and Cooks Beach (the east coast). It really is wonderful what you can find so close to home if you see and not just look.
ReplyDeleteRules are meant to be broken! Beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteI need to visit Aotearoa one day.
ReplyDelete