After reading Rae's blog I thought I would help her out by offering this technique for predicting the weather. Feel free to make one for your own personal use.
My rock would be wet and then sweating from all the heat and humidity when it's NOT raining. Now I see they are putting 10% chances of rain in the forecast, that's because they don't want to be totally wrong when it does rain.
My little boy would probably use that rock for batting practice. It would end up going through a window of the glass house across the street and then the only thing it would be raining is glass. And money from my bank account to fix the windows.
Too funny, I can just hear me talking to my husband now, "Hey honey, could you check the rock and see if we need to take an umbrella when we go to dinner?"
You are just too funny. Thanks for the tip buddy. You are a true friend. I will pack some of this heat and send it your way plus a few rocks.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jase. I loved it.
My rock would be wet and then sweating from all the heat and humidity when it's NOT raining. Now I see they are putting 10% chances of rain in the forecast, that's because they don't want to be totally wrong when it does rain.
ReplyDeleteJase,
ReplyDeleteYou have been tagged. Stop by my blog for the details.
My rock would end up in my garden. I'm a rock addict!
ReplyDeleteMy little boy would probably use that rock for batting practice. It would end up going through a window of the glass house across the street and then the only thing it would be raining is glass. And money from my bank account to fix the windows.
ReplyDeleteToo funny, I can just hear me talking to my husband now, "Hey honey, could you check the rock and see if we need to take an umbrella when we go to dinner?"
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Seems like any tool that the Master of the Obvious would have! LOL.
ReplyDeleteI think the people of Australia might need this right about now (30 June). :p
ReplyDelete