This little one belonged to my wife. Her name is Maggie (I won't tell you what else I call her). Maggie and I have an odd relationship, she hates me and wishes I would move out, but she hasn't been able to figure out how to open the dog food yet, so I have 1 up on her. I smile when I look at her because she reminds me of another time. I hope this makes you smile.
My big girl, Bella, and the cat, Cat, are not safe when she's ... er ... frisky. Oh, and that isn't my bed ... it's the spare, never been used by a person, and now unfit for persons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jase, She is cute. It's good you two have an understanding. She is the boss and you are her slave.
ReplyDeleteThe video did make me smile. Thanks.
She is hilarious! I'm glad I watched the whole thing. She'll have to blog with Sasha, Coffee and Sadie!
ReplyDeleteI'll be getting MY Maggie back this summer. She's a lot bigger... over 1000 lbs.
OMG lmao. Maggie seems a wee bit cranky! Then I noticed she was smiling. My kids thought she was hysterical.
ReplyDeleteI watched the video with my daughter, and she couldn't take her eyes of the monitor. Maggie is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteI was watching the video and Miss Cindi Lou Who (cat) was searching the house to find the source of the barking.
ReplyDeleteMaggie is cute but does seem a bit on the cranky side.
This is sweet. I was wondering if Maggie has her own tellie in "her" room? haha She made me smile just like you do, Jase.
ReplyDeleteNow you've given me ideas about filming my cat.... hmmmmm. Leave it to you to give us all ideas... good ones, too. :-)
You made my day, Jase. thank you.
She doesn't bark as much as make farty wince-like noises. But she is cute. And yes, I smiled.
ReplyDelete