Wednesday, May 27, 2009

An award

Blimey, look at me! I have been awarded 'One Lovely Blog' award. Thank you SquirrelQueen who has arguably the best blog here. http://squirrelqueen2.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-lovely-blog-award_27.html
I would like to either put this award on the mantle beside the 8th place ribbon in the under 9s 100metre dash, or get it made into a shiny medallion and wear it. Mind, if I do the latter I'll have to change my whole dress style because medallions only look good if you have your undies pulled way too high and your trousers balancing under your bum cheeks. Maybe the mantle is the better place for it.
Thank you again SquirrelQueen. If you haven't, pop over and check her space.
http://squirrelqueen2.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad she nabbed you! It led me here. It is one lovely blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQ is a great help to us new bloggers happy to hear she found you, nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, love your blog SQ led me here too Lol..

    thelittlemusingsoflv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation, Jase! You deserve it. It really is a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jase, glad you liked the award. Looks like you added some followers, a really good group too, they are the best.

    Have a great day,
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jase,

    I concur, this blog feel and looks almost as warm as my home. Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete