Friday, July 31, 2009

Nothing to see here

First day of Spring tomorrow and we all know what that means. Baby critters about frolicing in the sun. Jase frolicing about in the sun. General frolicing by all I reckon. As soon as I see them baby lambs skipping about in the paddocks I smile and think about all the lovely dinners that they will not grow up to be.

Horses turn one year older tomorrow. It seems they are like the Queen in that regard - you know, we celebrate her birthday but not on the actual day. Did you also know that only the Queen is allowed to eat swans? That's where they differ, I don't believe horses eat swans. I do think that in an emergency situation anyone could eat swans, but don't quote me on that one. It would be nice to have a swan in your emergency rations. Swan and beans might be nice.

If you can't tell, I have bloggers block. I remember reading somewhere - probably on a toilet wall - that if you start writing, no matter how bad it is, you will eventually find your groove and start spitting out literary gems. Given the above dribble, I fear I might be writing non stop for seven or eight years before that happens.

5 comments:

  1. Just nice to hear from you at all!! :)

    Oh, and wanna come over for a nice swan dinner? I don't have a queen to be scared of! hehe jk! I don't think I could eat swan...isn't that weird? Since I love chicken, hmmm something to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could eat a swan? That would be like eating a Bald Eagle over here.............
    darrel
    whydepression.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I had a little writer's block, then I went traveling, then my computer bit the dust. Now... I have nothing to say. Don't feel bad, I'm right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jase,
    Came by to say hello and wish you well.
    Hope you are having a good day.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hun.... I've missed you so much! Please forgive the absence in visiting you. I have been out of the loop a bit with writing and reading.

    It's Spring Fever not bloggers block. Friskiness should be your primary goal.
    Scamper...Scamper.... Then Scamper some more.

    Now about eating swans. That's just wrong. Queen or not. Ewwwwwww! Beans yes---swan no.
    Hugzzz, my friend....

    ReplyDelete