What the hell is it with people at workplaces? I have worked at a couple of places, and generally they all seem to be the same. No one changes the loo paper except me and one other person and that other person always puts it on in the underhand fashion and we all know that is incorrect. I was married for 15 years and I know 2 things, the loo paper goes on in an overhand fashion and near the laundry basket is NOT in the laundry basket.
And everyone (except me of course) puts their spoon in the coffee then the sugar leaving all these coffee babies in there. Wrong! Sugar then coffee then water then milk people! Let’s stop the sugar from being some surrogate mother to these little coffee baby balls. I swear coffee is like one of those bugs that lays its eggs on a host and the wee babies when they hatch eat the host from the insides out. And we, the coffee drinkers of the world, are the vehicle, allowing the coffee to kill the sugar. Shame!
Be aware people, our biggest threat may not be from zombies. It may well be a grown up coffee and sugar baby bastard coming to get you. Pray for rain on that day my friends, because that’s all that will save you… you could pray for hot rain and have your cup ready. That would be awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow. That might be the funniest thing you have written so far! Coffee babies? Oh I could have lived without the visual that came with the idea of eggs and hosts and wee babies in my sugar. Eew.
ReplyDeleteSugar baby bastard... hahahaha I'll have to find a way to weave that into my daily vocabulary. Thanks for the laugh! Have a good one.
I like my sugar like I like my men: without a lot of coffee in them. :p
ReplyDeleteOh, and the toilet paper thing: I couldn't care less if it's over or under, as long as it's there!