Wednesday, February 24, 2010

blicles or artogs

Even though my blogging seems to have cooled off, I still actually write a lot, I just write in notebooks. Some of the stuff I write is just to let it out of my head, but most is inspired by my life events and some telly shows I watch. The problem, or habit, I have is that these blogs are more like short articles than blogs… they are blicles or artogs… a cross between the two. Too short for an article and too long for a blog.

I must admit that I am not a huge fan of the long blog, and yes, I know that I always write long blogs. The thing is, that if I do start reading them, I get into the story and quite enjoy them, but it’s that initial sight of so many lines and then the scroll down and down and down to the end. Part of me is thinking ‘good grief *sigh*’, and another part is thinking, ‘well this person usually writes a good blog, read it, it’ll be worth it’. And then that first part of me thinks, ‘but it’s so long *sigh*’. The second part of me usually wins, and the first part of me just sighs.

1 comment:

  1. I just returned and my first two blog posts are LONG. Sorry :-)

    ReplyDelete